SEO practice is successfully done once on-site factors are optimized such as: image alt text, title tags, meta description, URLs, etc.
And how can all these be done without knowing the status of website optimization process? Well, there are a few FREE on-site SEO tools that can ease SEO work providing you essential information to start SEO activity or improve optimization for your business’s website.
Have a look below and check 10 techniques that offer great results
SEO on-site, the smoothie for online business health
The next tools presented have been really beneficial while working for different projects and increasing websites traffic. Combining all of them, led to a much more efficient SEO on-page activity and higher sales.
So I decided to share with you the way I proceed when I start doing SEO on-page and continue to maintain a productive work.
10 tools for SEO on-site will guide you to find out the status of website optimization process for your business in order to gain visibility and achieve conversions:
- To optimize title tags and meta description you need a tool that shows you the number of characters / letters in a text. It is important for a title tag to have words with no more than 55-60 letters. And meta description with a length that counts between 150-160 characters. At seobin.org you can introduce directly the name of the title and description and their characters are being shown automatically. This tool is important because you can see how much text is needed to match the rules mentioned above.
- Snippetoptimizer.net is a Google Snippet Preview tool that shows you exactly how Google presents to users URL, title & description of your landing page’s content. You have a preview of all of these important SEO on-page elements and how they harmonize together, keeping easily an eye on the keywords which have to be present.
- To analyze your website’s backlinks for free and understand how interested your audience is to link back to your site, Openlinkprofiler.org shows the links of the websites that talked about your business / blog . You can find out great details about total active backlinks that promote your site or the link influence score. Backlinks are essential for both SEO on-site and SEO off-site. The reason is that when you do content marketing, you have to pay attention to your audience and what articles are of its interest and it links back to in order to write more quality content. In this way, you keep the public loyal to your site and accomplish more conversions.
- To find duplicate content and correct the broken links, siteliner.com is the perfect tool. It presents you scanned pages with top issues, the average page load, the number of words per page and so on in order to help your pages become technically optimized.
- To optimize your website, woorank.com assesses the SEO that has been done and let you know through a report how visible is your website in the search engines. So, you can improve it and achieve a better SEO score. Here you can check if the website is responsive design, find details about usability, crawl errors, backlinks or social. If SEO is undertaken correctly and every checklist is adjusted, SEO will lead your business to online marketing effectiveness.
- With SEOSiteCheckUp.com tool you can analyze competitors’ website in order to identify their SEO activity that helped them get on the top places in Google. In this way, knowing your competitor’s website and SEO that has been implemented, your website can be improved in order to outperform competitors and get on top.
- Seochat.org provides internal and external link analysis to check URLs and their anchor text. In case there is a link without text and its main keywords, you can easily find and correct it for optimization advancement. Now your internal and external links will have a better visibility in the search engines which will land on a good ranking.
- Google Analytics and Search Console are very popular among SEO specialists, essential tools used when practicing SEO or improving it. Besides them, there are many free SEO resources available to check each SEO factor and adjust visibility in the search results.
- Mobile-Friendly Test from Google is the tool that checks how responsive is your website and if the website’s design is adapted to mobile devices. If responsive design lacks important elements, your website may get jeopardized in SERP (search engine results page). Using this technique you will know how page layout is displayed and if it provides optimal viewing and interaction experience.
- PageSpeed Insights measures pages’ performance being useful to check how fast they appear on devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) because your audience wants to access information quickly. User experience has to be taken into account when you build your website because a satisfied user is a user who converts easily and makes a buy.
What is your SEO on-site tactic? Do you have any ideas?