Looking for a quick method to create an embedded form into a landing page to facilitate users to contact you rapidly?
In this post, you will find a complete guide on how to create a Google form and embed it on your web page / landing page to collect users’ feedback and responses and get in touch with your product / offer / event quickly.
There are different types of forms such as a feedback, complaint, satisfaction you can opt for. Or you can just create a simple form designed for your audience to leave their comments and contact details. Maybe you plan to build a marketing campaign through Facebook; then think of building a well-designed form so users can complete in order to get the offer.
This form has to be included on a new page created especially as a landing page so it can generate conversions / sales. After you finished designing and creating the landing page, the URLs page that contains the form can be inserted in:
- articles promoted on social media channels – Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
- advertorials posted on affiliate websites.
Moreover, with these forms, you as an entrepreneur can create surveys to receive the answers from your potential customers. Thus, your business gains essential information to improve and attain performance. You can post the surveys on social media or attach them in the e-mails or campaigns created.
The following stages get you to the G Form:
- You need a Google account to log in to Google Drive to get to Forms section
- Once you get to Drive, from the left Menu, choose New
- You will see a list of options (Create New Folder, Upload File, Upload Folder) and tools (G Docs, G Sheets, G Slides) offered to you by Google
- Go to More and choose G Forms
The next steps help you build a customized form for your public:
5. When the new form appears, choose the icon Colour Palette from the top right corner to opt for a color or a theme for your form.
Within palette panel, there is an icon at the end that you have to click to get at Theme section. You can choose an illustration or upload your own picture in the form to look as a header.
6. You have to think about an original way to arrange the sections of your form to extract relevant information from your potential customers
7. Start with the Form Title and Form Description to name the form and let your audience find out what is it about
8. In case you don’t see the Menu on the right of the form, then all you have to do is to click on the form and it will show up.
Depending on how you would like your form to look, you can Add question (1), Add title (2), Add description (3), Add image (1), Add video (1) or Add section (1) – CHECK THE NUMBERS ON THE EXAMPLE BELOW
When you Add questions from Menu, you have different Question type like:
Short answer (7) = when you ask the audience to types its name / e-mail / telephone
Paragraph = for longer answers when you ask the audience its opinion or to make comments on your product, for example
Multiple choices (8) = you ask your audience to choose one option from the ones presented
Checkboxes (6) = the audience has the freedom to check the options that match its answer
Dropdown = from a list of options, the audience selects only one that fits its answer
Linear Scale (4) = when you ask your audience to rate on a numerical scale your product / website / event
Multiple Choice Grid = the audience has to opt for an answer from multiple options included within the grid
Date = when you ask your audience of the date when it finished a course, for exemple
Time = give the audience the chance to select a time when it is available to receive the support needed, for instance
EXAMPLE (SATISFACTION) FORM BEEMK
Below I created a form to help you get oriented and form an opinion about the way a form is designed.
On Responses section, you will see the customers’ responses. If you choose Create spreadsheet icon, you can send all the responses to an existent spreadsheet or create a new one to analyze feedback received.
Close to create spreadsheet icon, there is another icon from where you can choose to Download responses as a CSV file.
After you are done with the form, click SEND button to send the form via EMAIL, obtain LINK to post on social media or EMBED HTML into your website.
When you start working with G form and understand all the options available, then it is much easier to create efficient forms. They are very useful for entrepreneurs helping them to obtain valuable answers from potential customers.
On Google Apps Learning Center you can go in depth into G FORMS – Forms tips.